and in case you didn't know...TODAY IS NOAH'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!! mike and his dad are reliving their day from exactly one year ago--they are golfing! :) at this time last year, i was about 8.5 hours away from meeting my baby boy...and i hadn't even started having contractions yet!
we got to the hospital at about 7pm, and noah was born at 11pm on the dot! :) so, you can be thinking of Noah at 11pm tonight and wish him a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! we have had such a wonderful year, and we couldn't be more excited about the little guy he is becoming!
so, here's what you're really interested in!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet Noah! I remember it well- so perfect and sweet. I wish I was there to give you a big birthday hug and kiss- but I'll have to leave that to your Mommy today. Love- NaNa
happy birthday handsome man!!!! can you believe how fast a year can go by? 17 more of these and they leave...it just kills me!
hayley-- i love, love, love the pictures of noah! he is getting so big! put some more up; he is about the most precious thing i have ever seen. i love looking at how your life is going... i can't wait to get to where you guys are with noah! :) shhh... don't tell ty!;)
Post a Comment