11.05.2007

sweet guy :)

noah is definitely a boy. he has started the age old "boyness" of bringing his momma back little artifacts. he will crawl around on the floor in search of anything to bring me. he may bring me a carpet fuzz one moments and then a piece of paper another. he looks at me like he is giving me his greatest treasure...its honestly the sweetest/funniest thing. :)

here is a quick picture to hold you over until i can get a few more.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

think think think.... You are the cutest nephew I have ever seen! I'd go as far as saying you are the cutest 1 year old out there!

love you~
Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

I think I have to 2nd that, Stacy!! MIke and Hayley....he is the sweetest little guy!! I just love coming to this site and seeing the newest pics and hearing the latest news!! Can't wait to see pics of the house!

Love you all,

Leslie