9.25.2009

Us.

I love my husband. Isn't he handsome? :)



This photograph is from our trip to Norris Lake this summer with his side of the family. We had such a great time that week just hanging out together. No doubt about it, though, it was crazy with 4 little cousins all 3 and under. :) I loved getting to see my husband indulge in his love of "lake-life" and watersports. Any toy out there, he was excited to try. Anyway, he's great. If you don't know that already, you're missing out! :)

I love trying to catch the "essence" of someone...and when that someone is your husband, how do you capture every facet of them? Trying to pin down the very nature of the person you know best on this planet is unbelievably difficult! Which side do you choose to portray? I wouldn't say this is the WHOLE of Mike...but, its a good start at my own little "Husband Anthology". :) I have a lifetime to capture the "essence" of who my husband is...isn't that exciting?!

1 comment:

Aron and Erica said...

My family used to spend Labor Day at Lake Norris...or Norris Lake..whichever, I can never remember which it is called. Great pic of that husband of yours. Lucky girl, lucky man.