On the day of the big event we met up with our dear friends--who are some of Noah's best friends. Noah and Cooper have a LOT of little girl friends...which I find amusing. :) Anyway, we had such a great time riding on Thomas and getting to see Bob the Builder. Noah and his buddies just ate up every minute spent on the train.
It was truly such a special day as a parent. I think its the first thing we've been able to do for Noah that was just totally exciting for him. Its so much fun to be able to do these sort of fun things and see your kids reaction. I'm glad we were able to make this happen as part of Noah and Cooper's birthday present this year.
Anyway, here are some pictures from our day.




2 comments:
Who was the most excited----Hayley or the boys? By the way how did you get Cooper propped up for his picture?
grandpa--
cooper is standing all by himself! :)
also, hayley and noah were tied for most excited. :)
Post a Comment