This is a little note that I jotted down about Noah about month ago. It was on a pad of paper that I had since shoved in my purse, and I retrieved it this morning. Sometimes I jot these little notes down when something sweet happens, that way I won't forget the little moments of life.
"I knew you were a physical touch kind of kid when you laid on the couch by me and absentmindedly started wrapping my toes in yours...entangling our 10 toes...mine big and yours tiny."
If you are unfamiliar, "5 Love Languages" is a Christian book about the way your spouse, your kids, your friends, etc. give and receive love the best. I have read the version for the marital relationship, but here's the link for the kid's version.
Five Love Languages for Kids
8.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll bet it is such a precious thing to start knowing the ins and outs of your child's personality, especially their love languages! Great post! :)
Aww, that's cute! Isn't it great to be able to record stuff like that on your blog to be able to remember in the future?
I can just picture that in my mind! Precious boy.
Post a Comment