Oh, and P.S.--I LOVE them in matching clothes, apparently!


This sweet little guy is growing more and more every day. We are so excited to see what God does with his life! Check back often, as we plan to update this site weekly for awhile...then maybe monthly after that! The site posts new entries on top, so make sure to start all the way at the bottom to get the full story!


3 comments:
I forgot to tell Google who I was on my first comments, so I'll try again. The "Matching Pajama" boys sure look like they are having fun.
I'll bet it's always that way.
I certainly enjoy these little insights into their life as well as yours.
I felt so good after seeing and reading " The tale of the Matching Pajamas", I went out and shot the best round of golf in six weeks. Even made $10.00. So I guess I owe yu Hayley. You know I never spend gambling winnings.
Love you. Grandpa
OH my goodness..........I LOVE these little boys........absolutely adorable!!!!!
Nana
sooo cute!! This is why you have more than one child right?!
Love,
Kara
Post a Comment