1.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sweet little guy is growing more and more every day. We are so excited to see what God does with his life! Check back often, as we plan to update this site weekly for awhile...then maybe monthly after that! The site posts new entries on top, so make sure to start all the way at the bottom to get the full story!
4 comments:
He's getting so big! he's adorable!!!
NaNa thinks he is the most beautiful boy in the world! I want to reach out and squeeze him so much. I sure hope you are able to visit Indy in Feb- Noah wants to see NaNa!! Love you! Mom
Oh my goodness... he is the the most adorable little boy ever!! I can't wait see you guys! He is getting so alert and more stinkin cute every day!!
Stacy
He has the sweetest, most adorable eyes Hayley! Oh my word....what a cutie pie.
Post a Comment