yes, my little boy is PRECIOUS. check out those eyelashes peeking out of that cute little hat of his. this was taken this week when we were spending time together out on the porch when it was 75 degrees (in JANUARY!! love carolina!!). i'm learning that turning off the flash and using the micro setting on the camera are good ideas. :) hopefully more skilled photography will follow. take care ya'll!
1.19.2007
this is priceless
yes, my little boy is PRECIOUS. check out those eyelashes peeking out of that cute little hat of his. this was taken this week when we were spending time together out on the porch when it was 75 degrees (in JANUARY!! love carolina!!). i'm learning that turning off the flash and using the micro setting on the camera are good ideas. :) hopefully more skilled photography will follow. take care ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love this picture!! I've been taking pictures that way too. I am amazed at how much better they are!
Okay, I'm trying not to be biased, really I am........but I think he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen. I'm seeing a little mischievious glint in his eyes ~ just like his father!!
Nanna
Post a Comment