1.10.2007

Week 8 in Review

Daddy and Noah posing in their Colts garb before the first playoff game! Nana made me promise to take a picture...so here you go mom!

Noah needed a nap during the game...but don't worry he's got all of his Indiana sports teams represented in there. His Pacers bear is residing in there right now, too. :)

Mom and Noah. Had to get Mike to take a picture for me real quick with Noah since I actually looked semi-presentable. :)

Look at that big boy!!! I can't believe how much he looks like a real baby already! He's not so squishy anymore...he actually "does things" now!

And he's all bundled up in his hat from Nanna. p.s. I made his little baseball blanket. I have a feeling if he's anything like his daddy he's going to be "all boy".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my baby! I can't wait to see you on Spring Break! Give Noah a kiss for NaNa... xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness.......he's changing so fast already! Those are adorable pictures. Lots of Love to all 3 of you!

Nanna

KellyLee said...

He is so stinking adorable! Truly Hayley...very cute. You look amazing for being 2 months post baby! Wow..you are my hero. Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Our babies are just a couple weeks apart! Wanted to say hi!