6.12.2009

My Handsome Husband



This is my very best friend. We do most everything together, and its been that way since the day we met. Its not because we can't do things apart, its just that life is so much more fun when we're together. We've been together for over 7 years now, and married for almost 4...and in that time we've:

*finished school (well, one of us anyway...more progress coming soon for me!)
*moved 600 miles from home (and all our family)
*started corporate job and all that entails
*had little man #1 (noah, engaging smarty of a boy)
*bought and moved into house
*had little man #2 (cooper, smiley sweethearted little boy)

Among those BIG life events, we've also managed the small bits that make up the tapestry of life. The family vacations, the birthday parties, the hard days, the wonderful days, the trips home, the scraped knees (them, not us), the snapshots, the concerts, the date nights, the trips to the park, the daytrips to southern cities, dinners with the 4 of us, dinners with friends.

All that to say, so far we've had a rich and blessed life. This Morgan tribe has doubled in size and doubled in joy...remaining best of friends throughout. We're learning new ways to engage and love each other well all the time--this is life, if you're looking for some other kind of "good life" you're looking in the wrong place. Life is built up of the BIG moments and the little moments that bridge the gap. Life is family, friends, good times and bad.

I'm thrilled to have such a good looking (!!), kind-hearted, hard-working, respectable, level-headed, absolutely loving, and all-around really great husband. I'm equally grateful that my boys have such a model of man as a father. :)

And, did I mention he's handsome??

1 comment:

Emily & Adam Johnson said...

Awww... That's how I feel about my husband, too. WE are the best of friends, after one year of marriage. I hope I can still say the same thing after 4, like you guys. :)