
:) its mostly all smiles with our morgan boys, but not always!
This sweet little guy is growing more and more every day. We are so excited to see what God does with his life! Check back often, as we plan to update this site weekly for awhile...then maybe monthly after that! The site posts new entries on top, so make sure to start all the way at the bottom to get the full story!
3 comments:
I didn't know I could leave a comment, But I'm pretty sure grandma feels this way about me after 50 years. Maybe I shoudn't push my luck though by asking her. I love you
Grandpa
OK, so my comment ended up on the wrong post. It should have been on the previous post. Give me a break. I'm just a beginner.
:) I love it! I was so excited to see a comment from you! Miss and love you! I'll call soon--we've been busy around these parts. :)
Post a Comment