11.09.2008

Coop's Newborn Portraits

We are getting along swimmingly here in NC--loving having 2 boys! Every minute is filled with both adventure and craziness, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus, I assume it will get a little easier when I am getting a smidge more sleep.

Noah has been talking up a STORM these days, putting together sentences and using words that I have no idea how he learned. Its a good thing I don't have a potty mouth, otherwise my kid would talk like a sailor. He parrots EVERYTHING we say--which results in some pretty funny things! :)

Here are a few of Cooper's newborn portraits that I took last week. He is a sweetheart, and I wish I could just stare at him all day long! :) BUT, Noah needs some love and attention, too--and since he's my first boy I'm more than happy to give it to him!!



No comments: