First off, these are the latest shots of Mr. Cooper. He is about 3.5 weeks away from being done, and I'm certainly excited to meet him. Noah is starting to "get it", which is a lot of fun. He talks about his buddy "baby Pooper" and seems to like the idea of having a buddy with him all the time. We'll see how it works out in reality. :) Mike and I are really excited for the newest addition to be added...it will be so interesting to get used to the new dynamic of sharing our time and hearts with another little guy. :)


I caught these sweet moments of Noah sleeping in his "big boy bed". Doesn't he look so big?? :) I think so! He does really well in his big kid bed, except for when his nana visited. I think it was entirely too tempting knowing that she was just a room away. He wouldn't stay in the stinkin bed for the life of him...but we're back to his normal routine again and he is doing well. Anyway, just wanted to share these few pictures with you all! Not too much longer til we'll be sharing pictures of both boys sleeping! :)

2 comments:
Oh, Noah is sooo big! I can't wait to see him and he can sleep with me any time! You look super and I can't wait- less than 4 weeks and I will be there!
Love you- Mom
hayley-- you are the cutest prego girl i have seen. you're just glowing! hope you all are doing well and i am praying for you and cooper! looking forward to hearing how noah is LOVING his little brother!!
love, rachel
Post a Comment