1.10.2008

Noah's Nationwide Debut!

haha--so here's the final mailer from Belk Department Stores that features Noah from our photoshoot I told you about previously. he made the front and back cover, too funny! I am honestly kind of disappointed with the pictures, I know I have cuter pictures of my little man. but oh well, here he is regardless!! :) thanks Megan for passing along the scan! i appreciate you looking out for it with me! mom, mike and i are headed to belk later this evening to try and grab some hardcopies so you can have one. :) i know you'll want one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Celebrity! I can tell all your fans I've known you since birth! And that I'm your favorite Aunt! He He He You are so precious to me. I miss your sweet cuddles... Love you

Aunt Stacy

KATEDDY said...

So adorable!! I want a hard copy for sure!! What a cute little guy!

Love, Miss Kate and Charlie

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Thats awesome that your baby made it on the Belk ads! How fun is that! BTW he is super cute and great exposures on your page!