1.15.2008

little man noah :)

just wanted to upload a quick picture of my little man from today. :) just in case you have a case of the mid-winter blues, just look at sweet noah...he'll make you feel brighter!

he is doing so many new things lately, it seems to be a time of great growth for him. nothing that he is doing is terribly world-changing, but it is all exciting to us as parents. today he started smacking his lips in a kiss sound, which goes well with the kisses he's been spontaneously blowing at us for the last few days. now, thats a moment that makes parenthood worth it! its the first real sign of "affection" he's really shown us unprompted, and its kind of a neat feeling. :) i'm sure you parents out there have had those moments with your own children.

we are so thankful for noah. oftentimes we feel spoiled that he is our first...we wonder what the next kid is going to be like, since he's just been such a breeze.

anyway, here's what you really want anyway, the picture. enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet- what a way to start my busy day at work! I have his pic on my computer screen for all to see! I love you- give Noah kisses from me! xoxox Mom

Anonymous said...

Zach said today (before he even saw this pic) that he thinks Noah is the cutest kid ever on this earth!! This picture just proves it!! Love you guys! ~Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hello Morgans!! I must agree with Leslie! Hayley I tell your mom all the time that Noah really is the cutest kid I have ever seen. I really mean that! He is such a wonderful gift from God! You are such a blessed family.
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Lanell (Mom's friend)