10.11.2007

noah's hair is not spiky anymore!

sorry its been so long since i've posted pictures. i always know when its been too long when i start to get the lamentations of my mom. :) soooooo, here are some pictures of our cute little guy. his hair is laying down now, it finally got too long to stand up anymore. he's just into EVERYTHING now. we're REALLY looking forward to getting into our house, because our apartment--full of boxes--is his dream of a playground. unfortunately climbing on empty boxes isn't the safest idea. :) oh well, we're having fun anyway! 2 weeks to the day until we close on our house...we're so excited!!! i'm looking so forward to posting some photos after the place is painted and decorated! :)

i don't think any captions are needed for this cuteness!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! New pics! I have been waiting for these!! So cute! I wish we could see him more (you guys, too) :) Love you! ~ Leslie

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful child. Nana

Anonymous said...

My little sweetie- if he were here I would just suck him up with kisses all over! Great shots- he's a doll! Love- Mom

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow.. I'm jealous an new house and a cute kid! Looks like I'll be visiting alot!!! Love you

Stacy