
Cooper now crawls, pulls-up, and cruises around on things that he is holding onto. This picture is from the first time I found him standing up in his bed. :) I have a picture from the first time I found Noah standing up in his bed, too. I love it when I am able to replicate things for Cooper that I have done for Noah.
Cooper's little personality is really starting to shine through--but that will have to be for another post. We are loving our boys to pieces, and they certainly don't make that a challenge...most days. :)
2 comments:
I was sitting in front of my computer and looked up at the July picture on my calendar. Saw two loveable little boys and thought I'd see if I could get lucky. Low and behold, another lucky day. Cooper keeps on smiling. Love you,
Grandpa
I remember the picture you took of Noah standing up in his crib! Watch out world.......here comes Cooper! What a sweetie.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment