All afternoon he has been talking about "Sunday night". I don't know what he is anticipating will happen on Sunday night, but it certainly has been keeping his mind occupied.
I am sitting indian-style on the floor right now and he just came up and put his head on my lap and started fake snoring and pretending to be asleep when I talked to him. He is starting to get a little sense of humor...funny boy.
We are in the process of changing our guest room into a "playroom" because big toys are starting to overrun our downstairs and I always said that I didn't want to have our main living area a "toy central". :) Noah will now build a train track from the playroom to our master bedroom--and bring trains down the line to say hi to me when I'm folding laundry on our bed.
and here's a few "3 month" portraits of Coop for good measure.

3 comments:
Cooper is so precious! I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him!! He has such a "little boy face" for such an itty bitty baby!! Your boys also have the. most. BEAUTIFUL. eyes! Post more pictures! I get so excited when I see you've updated. :)
Fun stuff! Blog more! More pics!! I am so proud of you... give Noah and Cooper a kiss from Nanna!
xoxoxo
Hayley, he is seriously so stinking cute! They are such brothers, they look so much alike! I love this age, I agree, their senses of humor are really coming out and I find myself laughing all the time.
Post a Comment