7.21.2008

Kenzie-Bug

Here is my sweet niece Kenzie! We spent the weekend with the Morgan side of the family at Norris Lake--this is the 3rd year we have spent time in the summer there, and it didn't disappoint! Noah absolutely LOVED the early morning (7am) boat rides with Daddy and Papa. More photos to come. :)




P.S.--Stace and Robin, I'll send you prints of this when I get them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayley! That picture is just precious! I would love to get a copy of it. And actually, I want a more recent one of Noah, too!

Leslie

Jill Anderson said...

She is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I knew if anyone could get a great picture out of Kenzie it would be you! It is an awesome picture!!!
I would like a recent picture of Noah too so I can hang their pictures together. Do you happen to have any of Matty? Thanks for doing this!! Love You (as Noah now says!)
Robin