6.21.2008

Short and Sweet

Mike and I took Noah to Historic Downtown Davidson last night to take images for a promotion I am doing with Hayley Morgan Photography--and also get some ice cream! :) These are the images that I'll be using to promote the 2 days of Davidson Short and Sweet Sessions in July. Yay!




Love you guys, Hayley

2 comments:

Hayley and Mike said...

I've hijacked Hayley's blog! But it's only to give back story on the pictures... We had Noah all dressed up and barefoot running around the downtown streets with ice cream as motivation. With Hayley taking the pictures, snatching Noah before running into the street, and tempting him with spoonfuls of ice cream it made for a really entertaining show to watch. The other people enjoying the evening must have thought we were "stage parents" trying to get rich off our model kid...which makes for a great idea! Interested agents please call my cell.
Mike/Dad

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there! Good job Hayley and Mike!
mom/robin