In other news, Noah is both potty training and excited to become a big brother to Cooper James in October! :) Its exciting times around our house right now. We're loving life!




This sweet little guy is growing more and more every day. We are so excited to see what God does with his life! Check back often, as we plan to update this site weekly for awhile...then maybe monthly after that! The site posts new entries on top, so make sure to start all the way at the bottom to get the full story!




3 comments:
Oh, Hayley!!! What a beautiful, cute, precious little boy you have! I just want to eat him with a spoon! Aunt Mel is missing her babies. Wish I could be in Indy to see you this week. Have a wonderful time, and then go home and get some rest! Can't wait to see you and Mike and little Noah again. Love, Mel
That's exciting that you're having another boy! Also, do you like that I'm [sort of] keeping up on your life by reading your blog rather than actually talking to you? :) Mainly I just like seeing pictures of Noah once in awhile because he's such a cutey. (Sometimes while I'm putting on chapstick, I think about him attempting to put it on by furiously moving his head back and forth, and it makes me smile.)
How can a little boy look sweet, precious, ornery, mischievious, happy,loving, and beautiful all at the same time? Oh, I know..........he's Mike's son!! haha
Love You and Miss You already,
Robin
Post a Comment