4.02.2008

hiatus

oh my gosh--its been a month and a half since i updated this last! bad, bad hayley!

however, since no one seems perturbed nor has anyone even mentioned it (i think thats because my mom's work blocked all blogs, so now she can't check them there and nag me when i don't post!!)...i think i will enjoy a bit longer hiatus. we are crazy busy around here right now--and blogging has fallen on the priority list. PLUS, i haven't picked my camera up in weeks for personal photos.

anyway, we're still here...alive. :) we'll update ya'll again soon. take care!!

4 comments:

Jill Anderson said...

I care that the blog hasn't been updated! The past few times I've checked I've just looked at the last pictures you posted. I love you Roomie!!!

Unknown said...

I care too! I miss my updates of Noah and sweet pics! Love you- MOM

Anonymous said...

I care..........how about some Easter pics??
Love ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

hey missy!!! i care and i want pictures!!!! luv u! Stacy