this is a photo i dug up from our family vacation in May. i think i'm going to get this printed to put in our new house!! i love my niecey and nephew...i can't believe how much fun it is to be an aunt! :) go figure!!
This sweet little guy is growing more and more every day. We are so excited to see what God does with his life! Check back often, as we plan to update this site weekly for awhile...then maybe monthly after that! The site posts new entries on top, so make sure to start all the way at the bottom to get the full story!
2 comments:
I don't think I ever saw this picture! It's a cute one!
Robin
wow what an adorable little girl!!! I would say she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen!!! :)
Stacy
Post a Comment