7.05.2007

good, clean fun! :)





mike, noah, and i stopped by an old carwash on the way to a fourth of july picnic and i snapped these pictures. its so much fun being adventurous with my boys--and i hope we can continue to find many new things and places to explore as we get more settled here in NC.

noah is just blossoming (do boys blossom??) right now. he is really starting to wiggle around and continues to exert his will. i have a feeling we will have a fiesty one on our hands here pretty soon. i can't complain thus far though, because he is just the sweetest natured little guy. he will smile at you for anything, and i think he already has his own imaginary world where he just takes everything in and tries to figure out how things work. i am loving being his momma, and his new found love of giving hugs really makes all the hard work worth it. :) nothing beats a hug from your little man!

hope this finds you all well, and i hope you are truly enjoying your summer!

hayley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super dooper cute with a cherry on top. Great shots. Aren't they getting so much fun. Everyday I say, this is the best day yet with Chloe and then the next day she does more and interacts more and I think the same thing. Parenthood rocks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! WOW- what a great picture, I just want to reach out and grab him! Can't wait to see you and I bet Noah will like Duncan too! Love ya - Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh to cute!!! I wish I could travel to come visit before Matty is born! But I will just have to wait for you to come see me.. :(
MIss ya guys!

~Stace

Anonymous said...

What can I say? He's adorable. Your photography skills are great!
Love You ~
Robin