12.01.2006

3 weeks!

**THESE ARE THE CAPTIONS FOR THE PICTURES IN THE POST BELOW**

Picture #1-Noah was enjoying tummy time with Daddy. Daddy is faithful about making sure Noah gets his 10-20 minutes of tummy time each day...and Noah has either one of two reactions. A) he gets REALLY animated and thrashes around or B) he gets really relaxed and chill and just enjoys hearing Daddy's heartbeat. This was one of the latter times. i love this picture!

Picture #2-Our swaddled little bundle on our ottoman to show some perspective of his size.

Picture #3-Noah and Daddy taking a nap...i have about 40989385023 pictures like this one. these two LOVE their naps!!

Picture #4-Daddy decided it was important to get a jump start on Noah's education. Therefore, while I was cooking dinner...Mike labeled Noah's feet "left" and "right" for him. Oh goodness, I'm in for an interesting time with this pair. They are already best buddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NaNa loves her baby Noah! Sooo sweet, I can't wait to see him- and squeeze him later this month! Keep up the pics and the blog- I love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hales-He is so much bigger than when we were there! I cant believe it. He is so precious. I cannot wait to be with you when you come in 2 week!!!! YAY! love you friend! -Jill

Joy Morykon said...

I found your blog thru Kelly's. I just had my daughter Lucy Adria the 11th of November a week after she had Chloe. Your son is so adorable! i love the name Noah too. You guys look really happy and like you are enjoying him.

I just thought i would say hi, i know there are a lot of us out there feeling the same about our new baby's. Good and bad feelings. I'm so thrilled about my daughter but, i miss my sleep and time with my husband so bad.

i have the same bouncy seat - Lucy loves it!

May the Lord bless you and your boys.